Saturday, August 29, 2020

on a roll!

lots more Moda Blockheads 3 to add to the growing pile of completed ones
some are hits, 
with a couple of misses (think I will redo them a bit later on)


Spring looks like it isn't far away when the daffs start appearing....love this one
my one and only rhodie in full bloom...absolutely stunning this year
and more of those completed blocks



some beautiful morning walk photos, before the windy storms hit in the next couple of days
two lovely signature blocks from a swap in the USA via FB
thank you ladies


and finally this cute little fellow was just outside my bedroom window, 
spotted him/her as I was making the bed

well off to finish off dinner before settling down to watch a movie I think

Julz
 

8 comments:

marina said...

lovely blocks, I especially love the houses and noughts and crosses.
gorgeous Rhodedendron!

Maria said...

You've made lots of great Blockhead blocks .
Lovely swap blocks too.
So nice to see your beautiful flowers .

dq said...

Your Blockheads quilt is going to be wonderful! The fabrics are mouth watering. Sometimes the fabric really is what makes the quilt a hit!

Awe, you are coming into spring down under. We are coming into fall. Fall is a wonderful time of year but it means winter is close. I will enjoy watching Aussie spring and summer unfold with your lovely outdoor photos of birds and flowers. I do love Daffodils!

kiwikid said...

You have made lots of beautiful blocks Julie, the v,rock heads are giving you some interesting patterns. Wonderful to have a visit from the kookaburra. Your swap blocks are lovely too and I always like your morning walk photos around the lake, it looks so peaceful and calm.

Karen's Korner said...

Nice work on the blocks. It is lovely to see "Spring" starting to happen.

Chookyblue...... said...

your blocks are looking great...what size are they finished????
love the extra photos........the water looks so peaceful....

jude's page said...

Great collection of blocks you have sewn, and your garden photos look so pretty.

dq said...

I quilted a quilt similar to your Compass Point block. It was GORGEOUS and I have wanted to make one for myself ever since.

All the blocks are so so pretty!