Sunday, August 16, 2020

Zoom sewing!

 today I had the privilege of sewing with a group of wonderful girls organised through Chookyblue...
looking out the window at times when the rain was coming down quite heavy, 
my tete a tete daffodils were looking a little soggy!

and this is what I managed to get finished off..
I put the borders around the 4 wall hangings, 
and after the zooming was finished I quilted 2 of them and have the binding on one, which I'm going to try and finish off tonight.


thanks to all for a lovely afternoon of laughs, stitching and friendship...
and now I have a few more names to faces, 
and a lot more blogs to visit!

look forward to the next meeting!

Julz

10 comments:

Maria said...

Lovely garden of daffodils.
Well done on getting the wall hangings nearly done..
Was great to spend time on Zoom and catching up even for awhile...

loulee said...

Lovely wee finishes. These zoom get togethers are really great for productivity.

jude's page said...

Your wall hangings look great, and love your daffodils, they are one of my favourite flowers.

Denice Barker said...

It's amazing what we can accomplish when we are with friends, isn't it? I was on for just about an hour and then lost battery. My sewing space isn't organized like everyone else's with a whole room to go to.

kiwikid said...

It was lovely to meet you yesterday Julie, you were very productive, your panels look wonderful.

dq said...

I love daffodils, Julz! You accomplished so much at Zoom meeting yesterday. I hope to get my post up some time today!

Karen's Korner said...

It was lovely chatting to everyone yesterday and you were certainly very productive unlike me who just sat and chatted for most of the day!!!!! Hope to see you next time at the "party".

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely you could catch up. Your daffs are very sweet. Great job on your lovely hanging x

Jindi's Cottage said...

It was lovely to see you on the Zoom...it was a lovely way to be productive and you certainly were! very cute wall hangings...

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely to have you zoom again..... You got lots done once again.... Glad you kept sewing after......
The daffodils look great.....