Monday, September 7, 2020

almost caught up!

a few more blocks have been added to the growing pile...need a lot more 8" ones, so thats what I'm concentrating on for a while, 
with some other sizes thrown in when I see ones I really like





have a attempt the curved version of the above one ..
leave that some when my head is in the right place for curves!

made a second one of these, didn't feel too beachy with the first one
the moon was amazing during the week,
another halo around it
and my garden has a little more colour too



and we celebrated Fathers Day with a lovely dinner from a local place called Matilda Bay
and a new colour for Spring

 

8 comments:

marina said...

love your latest blocks! better watch that fox in the hen house.
pretty flowers to brighten up your garden.

kiwikid said...

Your blocks look wonderful Julie, love the birdhouse. Great to see the spring colour in the garden. That Fathers Day dinner looks fantastic, I am hungry now!!

jude's page said...

You have lots of lovely blocks made there and your garden photos are amazing. Stay safe.

Maria said...

Some lovely blockhead blocks block you made...
Great photo of the moon and lots of pretty flowers Oh and nails...
Looks like a yummy Father's Day dinner out..

Karen's Korner said...

You have some pretty blocks there. It is lovely to see the garden "opening" up.

Chookyblue...... said...

Nice blocks..... The moon always amazes me.....

Janice said...

You’re going great guns with your catch up. I still have September’s blocks to do. They all play so well together.

dq said...

The flower and birdhouse blocks are my fave's today! Also, happy nails! I get mine done in two days and have not yet decided what I want.