Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm almost finished this.....


well one similar to this...only thicker!!!!

just did a dispensary assistants course for work and had one of these to do, it's due in next Monday, so it's been head down, bum up....getting it done...loads of reading
(which I just don't have time for at the moment)


Started making up a couple of these into kits to pop onto the website,
they will be available in 2 colourways at the moment,
red and mustard (above) and pink and green (below)


Each kit contains calico (doll), fabric for dress and bloomers, felt for hat and purse, 2 buttons, wool for hair and of course the pattern!
Just working on the pricing, once I've done that I'll pop them on here.

cheers Julz

PS with any luck and a bit of time management I might be able to actually post a bit more often ha!

No comments: