Wednesday, May 19, 2010

absent again....


where oh where are the days going?
I don't think I will have much time to post at the moment....
what's new...don't post every day anyway or even every 2nd day,
it's whenever I have something to show....
so maybe I just need to keep to that?

As I'm now working 3 days at the pharmacy, plus 2 half days doing other stuff,
doesn't leave a whole lot of time of blogging....
but I will still fit it in....somehow.

not to mention, trying to keep stuff on the website,
do stuff for markets later in the year (yeah right!),
keep the house reasonably clean and tidy....

does anyone know how to clone yourself, so I can do some REAL crafting stuff?
any help on that subject would be most appreciated!

ok that's my moan for today...
have a good one, hope that it's doing something YOU like and not just work...

cheers Julz

PS I haven't even had time to do the Simple Stitches newsletter.....later!

1 comment:

Vickie said...

good to see you are ok, if just a tad busy..so many of us want those extra hours in th eday-I often wonder if we would get to use them for what we want?cheers Vickie