Sunday, May 2, 2010

catch up...

These poor little girls have been sitting around like this for a couple of weeks now...
poor naked dollies!
hopefully this week will see them dressed and accessorised.....



remember this great find in Lakes Entrance...
30cents (cos it had no saucer)
and it's a colclough!

well now its a pin cushion...
not too bad I reckon!


This is off to Darlene for the 2010 Best Friends Forever Bag Swap,
being held on Snickerdoodle Dreams
sorry no sneaky peaks....the pics I took were terrible and not fit to be shown!
the light was really bad so you will just have to wait until I know it has arrived....

snapped this pic about 2 weeks ago, one morning when I couldn't sleep after DH left for work at 5.30am...brilliant sunrise....


that's about all for now,
hopefully there will be SOME crafting here during the week...
I had better get my skates on as TCCT is due on Friday and
it's Diva's birthday on Wednesday.....15! omg that makes me feel OLD...

on that note...
cheers Julz

No comments: