Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day....


Hope that all the Mum's, MILs, Step Mum's, Foster Mum's
(whoever you may be),
have had a wonderful day full of special happenings....

My kids spoilt me with a new pair of slippers, and some beautiful coloured garden lights....
that tonight are lighting up the garden with red, green, blue purple and pink.....
they cooked bacon and eggs on muffins for brekky...
cute handmade cards.....

I've spent the day doing a bit of sewing, making some dollies (that still need to be finished)
and thinking about my own Mum who is no longer with us,
but will always be in my heart...
I think that's where I get my love of embroidery,
Mum did some beautiful stitching
(wish I had more of it...but that's another story!)
one day I'll take some pics of some things I do have...

so enjoy what's left of Mothers Day...
cheers Julz

No comments: