Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Progress!

 this huge pile of mulch was delivered last week, 
its a job for my holidays coming up!
looked after these 3 cheeky animals while Diva was away for an extended weekend trip,

Jack (didn't see him for 3 days!)
Larry (Diva Princess!)
just feed me....
Ash 
(total scaredy cat until he realised I was there to help him...meds for heart condition)

then he was a total snuggle bug!!!!
hubby and I revamped our old park bench with a paint job and new timbers, 
looks a million $$$ now!
bought some Tiger Lillies inside
a little bit of rain and out come the Bella Donnas!
the white are so pretty
and started something new..
#eqp2022mysteryquilt
Ellie's Place is hosting this, each week a new part comes out
this is where I'm up to...
only behind 3 parts!







fabrics at the side are for the next border after I finish appliqueing those blue flowers and leaves...

2 comments:

jude's page said...

There is one of those seats at front of my house, that needs the same treatment, hint hint!!

kiwikid said...

The cats are all different aren't they. Well done with the seat. Great blocks.