Sunday, January 15, 2023

catch up time!

Well Christmas is done and dusted for another year!
Ours ended up being very quiet, 
as somebody (not me) tested positive on Boxing Day!
so that put an end to everything...for 2 weeks!

On a more positive note, 
this came from one of my beautiful clients...
with my favourite little bird

Christmas lunch courtesy of my youngest and her fiance, 

totally delicious!


all I made was the pavlova!

went on a little online shopping spree

got time to do some of this


changed up the stock I have at Healesville Hotchpotch

and planning a few new lines in the coming weeks, 
stay tuned!


 

5 comments:

Fiona said...

You made the most of an enforced home stay... Christmas lunch looks delicious...
Hugz

Maria said...

Looks like you still had a lovely Christmas. Pav looks delicious.
Nice goodies in your stall.

jude's page said...

Except for the covid, it all sounds wonderful.

Janice said...

You have eased into the new year in a very pleasant way.

kiwikid said...

Sounds like you used your time at home to keep busy.