Sunday, October 23, 2022

I'm exhausted!

My lilacs are in full bloom again, 
the scent coming in the sewing room window is divine!
Picked a heap, and gave a couple of bunches away...
my roses are coming out, 
thought this yellow one (can't remember the name) was the first, 
but turns out it wasn't!

this one beat it!
This is Ebb Tide, 
a gorgeous David Austin rose in a very deep purple, 
smells divine.
and finally my weekend was spent demolishing the ensuite!
So I say goodbye to the trend of 22 years ago, 


and next week (after Cup Day) we start to say hello to the new ensuite...
it's going to be quite simple and plain, 
blue/grey white washed floor tiles that look like boards, 
plain white vanity and top, chrome sink mixer, 
plain white tiles on walls with a simple chrome/white/clear skinny feature tile, 
and a chrome framed shower screen,
the walls will be painted a lovely soft grey to match in with the tiles. 
watch this space, I'll try to update as its done. 

 

2 comments:

Maria said...

You’ve always have such beautiful flowers….
Will be lovely to have a new ensuite…

dq said...

You worked on that bathroom fast.