Wednesday, October 5, 2022

busy as a bee in Spring

 

well this post is very photo heavy...it Spring after all
(I have only put up a few flower photos, you would all be bored if I put them all up!)
so to start off with a quick snack...
Lemon Slice
must make another the lemon tree is starting to groan!
picked up some bargains from Aldi recently, 
always wanted one of those cute little travel irons.
now I do!

I have just added some new stock to my Etsy store
introducing my newest line, 
postcards!
only 2 different designs at present, but more to come
my orchids have been stunning again this year, 
so I have bought some inside to enjoy

talk about 4 seasons in one day!
sunshine, rain, rainbow, cold, warm in the sun...don't blink it will change!

a visit to my favourite place for a couple of days R & R
and my waratahs have been showing off..
mine aren't as spectacular as some area here, but they will do...
enjoying some of them inside along with the orchids.





2 comments:

Maria said...

A lovely post beautiful flowers and also what been happening at your place..

kiwikid said...

Lovely post, the flower and scenery photos are beautiful.