Thursday, August 25, 2022

Is it Spring yet?

Well I don't know about you, but I'm over Winter!
Bring on the sunshine!
Not much here at the moment, so these beauties will have to do.
my mini daffs have gone ballistic this year
think I will need to divide all the clumps soon..

this was the last time we had sun...a week ago!
we have so much rain this week, the rivers have flooded 
(yes these are flood waters, and no you can't drive through them, they are paddocks)
locals call this Lake Healesville when it floods, the road was raised many years ago as every time the river flooded the town was cut off, which also cut off a lot of smaller communities further along, or you would have to travel an extra couple of hours to go over to the towns over the Black Spur.

a little bit of quilting has been happening...
I have decided that some of my errr...older unfinished tops need to be done!

these were very easy and very yummy
Maple Banana Muffins...
next time I make them I will be adding more cinnamon and nuts/chocolate bits
these little guys were on the window ledge of a clients house...
when I was little I had a farm game and had something very similar...
memories!

 

4 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

nice to see you pop in......goodluck getting your old projects finished.......

Maria said...

Like you we've had a lot of rain but thankfully have had nice sunny days again but freezing at night.
Some beautiful blooms..
Good start on the oldie. I need to do that too!

marina said...

i'm with you, I am well and truly ready for spring to roll on.
lovely heart quilt and the quilting looks great too.
Just a bit of rain your way?

kiwikid said...

Boy you have had a lot of rain over there. I am ready for spring too, we have had a few signs it is on the way. Hope the urge to finish older projects continues.