Sunday, October 25, 2020

when will it end?

 Well the Premier has said NO, we can't reopen as we are going to wait on some case tests to come back...
Wish he would stop changing the goal posts, Victorians have had enough of this crap!
Lock down the Northern Suburbs where the problem is to only a 5km radius and let the rest of us out...
some many businesses are already in great trouble, this is only going to make it worse, not to mention the mental health of some many already suffering, this could and will be a breaking point...
come on enough already!
(and if you don't agree with me that's fine but kindly keep your comments to yourself)

some blocks I managed this week
these 2 are for a FB group sewalong called Joyful, 
one block per month...

Christmas is around the corner...literally!
my first lemon tart (of many I'm sure)

this is my other mollis azalea down the driveway...so pretty!
slashed down the back on Friday...too wet to do all of it, but the main part is done
some #modablockhead3 blocks...


and some of the roses are putting on a show, shame the rain spoilt the buds on quite a few, but I'm sure they will bounce back later in the season
this one is Hot Chocolate
Ebb Tide
one lonesome cherry!
red bottlebrushes are spectacular this year
blooms for inside, Blue Moon, Just Joey and I think the red one is Camp David
and my house smells amazing today, candle from work 
enjoy the rest of your weekend I'm off to sew a little more

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

I agree......keep the area where the cases are locked down......you had restricted travel anyway.....it took so long to get your numbers to drop..target where it needs it now.....
the roses are beautiful....I need to plant new bottle brush........lost them during the drought that went on forever.......HUGS stay safe and strong....nearly there......

Maria said...

You’ve made some great blocks...
Always enjoy seeing your pretty 💐

Karen's Korner said...

Love your scrappy blocks - those fractured rainbows are very pretty. Gorgeous roses.

kiwikid said...

I am with you Julie, let the people who are doing the right thing have some freedom. Your blocks are beautiful and your flowers so pretty. That lemon tart looks very yum!

Janice said...

You’re nearly caught up with BH3. Looking good. I’m enjoying seeing your other blocks as well as your garden.

dq said...

I have not heard of bottlebrush, but it is so pretty!

The selvedge blocks really stood out to me. I have saved selvedges for years and have done nothing with them.

jude's page said...

Love that Hot Chocolate rose, and your state certainly has been through a lot this year. Waiting to see my family that are in Melbourne.