Thursday, October 29, 2020

well...

 stage 4 restrictions have been lifted

this means that more shops are opening, like cafes and restaurants and retail shops, 

which in turn means more people around...

so now I'm not sure I really want to go shopping!

(how stupid is that?)

but having seen the way people are behaving on the news each night, I think I will wait a couple of weeks before venturing too far....

another #modablockheads3 block done, 
this one is designed by Jen Kingwell (another fantastic Aussie designer!)
beautiful rose that has my Mums name Evelyn
breakfast of champions!

crisp Spring mornings, turn into perfect Spring days

6 comments:

Maria said...

Yes the folks sure have gone a bit crazy and I can see why you'er not ready to venture far..
Nice block and pretty rose...

kiwikid said...

I am with you, when the crowds come out of Melbourne I will be staying home for a few weeks until life settles again. Not stupid just cautious. Your block is beautiful as is the rose, that breakfast looks amazing, I love the lake views you have.

Chookyblue...... said...

But now the choice is yours to go out......some people just don't have a brain.

dq said...

I am still wrapping my head around the idea that it is spring on your side of the world. The spring photo is so pretty.

Janice said...

It sounds like you don’t need to go to the shops. You have plenty of stitching to do, wonderful food at home (as good as any cafe), lovely flowers and beautiful scenery. What more could you want. I love the colours of your BH3 block.

jude's page said...

I understand about your being cautious to go out and good that we have a great occupation to do staying at home. Your garden pics are beautiful
.