Sunday, February 9, 2020

Weekend over again!

 one of my gorgeous work collegeaus gave this to me for my birthday last year, and today I found the perfect succulent to pop inside...chain of pearls
 the pug mug was going to be a gift but realised it was chipped!
so I found another succulent to make a "do" for him too...
 potted up some more of these to hopefully sell on FB..
no luck yet but fingers crossed or otherwise I'm off to the market with them
 lesson 7 floral presentation sheaf
that bottom rose just didn't want to sit where it was put!
finished!
would you be happy to receive this?
I'm so critical that I find it hard to know if I've done a good job or not...
feedback welcome...positive or negative as I need to know if I'm on the right track
Hope you all enjoyed your weekends!

3 comments:

kiwikid said...

Love your pot plants, they are both very cute. Good luck with selling the plants. Imwojld be rapt to be given those flowers, they are are beautiful. Well done you!!

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your little fox and pug are perfect little succulent pots. Super cute! I'm a sucker for succulents, but can't seem to keep my strings of pearls alive very well.

Denice Barker said...

Who wouldn't love a bouquet of beautiful flowers? Especially for us now in our snow covered lives!