Sunday, February 23, 2020

the week that was

 finished off block 3 of Moda Blockheads 3
 also did block 2 in 8" size...think I will also do a 6 1/2" and maybe a 4 1/2"...
 repotted up this lovely container that YD gave me for Christmas 2018, 
the plants all grow too big and some weren't coping in there very well, too damn as it doesn't have drainage..and when I took the plants out found that there were no stones in the bottom the keep the water away from the roots...so this time there are lots of stones, cacti mix and pretty stones for decoration, we'll see how they go....
 this is the first day of proper sunshine this week....
 this was on Tuesday afternoon, I had to dash home to get keys for Diva, it was pouring...this happened in the 5 minutes from when I drove into the driveway and then left...it was so heavy!
and found this next to my front door when I was moving my planters around...yuck no thanks!
so now I'm off to do some more Moda Blockheads 3!
Julz

3 comments:

Denice Barker said...

Sigh...I wish I had patience for points!

kiwikid said...

Your blocks are beautiful. I haven't seen a red back spider before, hope they are long gone from your house!! Love your view over the water.

R's Rue said...

Beautiful