Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Here!


This was waiting for me last night when I got home from work....
It's my SSCS parcel all the way from the USA.

Thank you to my Secret Santa Swap Sister.
The ornie is just beautiful.

My YD was all ready to rip into the big parcel as soon as I had it out of the bag.
No!!!!! It has to go under the Christmas Tree (which isn't even up yet!!!)
and probably won't be until the weekend.
Diva (MD) is going to camp this morning for 3 days,
and we always get the kids to put the tree up together and decorate it,
so we will wait until Friday when she comes back.

A big BIG Thank You to Chookyblue for organising this wonderful swap again this year,
Chooky you do an amazing job!!!!

Isn't that Christmas counter going down FAST?
I'm more organised on the present front than I thought....only a couple more to go.

have a great day wherever you are.
Julz


2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

so pleased to hear your SSCS has arrived safely..........cute ornie.........have a wonderful Christmas and yes place that gift under the tree.........

Carin said...

Julz glad it made it to you safe and sound I hope you like it :O)