Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day...

Ok.....
time to relax after the thrill yesterday of Christmas!

we had 12 for lunch....way too much food as usual.....

loads of pressies for everyone
(I think I even managed to get what they all wanted this year)

albeit with a couple of hiccups!!!

DVDs with no discs in the cover......
what do these store people do when they go out the back to get them??????

Tops that are about 3 sizes too big....
exchange time
(not today though....don't do the Boxing Day Sale thingy)
I think the shops are open enough (too much), leading up to Christmas and should not be open today!!!


And the reason for this post.....



this is my beautiful present from Carin in the SSCS hosted by Chookyblue.

I have been itching to open this parcel, but was very good and waited...
so glad I did!

THANK YOU CARIN.
I absolutely LOVE these placemats and runner...just my colours too.
The pattern will come in handy too...so cute.



and this is the cute ornie too.

THANK YOU
to Elf Donna aka Chookyblue for organising this awesome swap that so many people have participated in....I'm sure that there are happy people all over the world opening (or have opened) some very special presents....

This week I have received so many lovely gifties.....I thank each and everyone of you who have sent something to me, I feel very blessed to have such lovely online friends and wish I could meet all of you in person......

that's it for now....
I'm off to finish watching the Boxing Day Test (cricket)
A Boxing Day tradition in this house....

take care
and have a wonderful rest of the festive season.


2010 will be here ever so soon!!!!!!

Are you ready?

Julz

4 comments:

Vickie said...

wow what a big day you had..hmm yes where do they go when they go to get a dvd to put in it's jacket eh? Carin's gift to you is gorgeous-it is great to blog hop around and see all the different gifts sent and received, cheers Vickie

Deb said...

Julie, what a lovely SSCS gift Carin made for you. Great to hear you had a lovely christmas Day.
hugs Deb

Simone de Klerk said...

I can read you had a very good and fun time at Christmas!
You received some gorgeous presents!
Happy relaxing Boxing Day. Here we have the Second Christmas day. Always two days of celbration at Christmas.

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful goodies from Carin........could you please email a pic of the gifts she sent you.............everyone should have opened there parcel now so there should be lots of happy swappers..........thanks so much for being part of the SSCS....