Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday

to my eldest DD....
17 today....


seems like yesterday you entered this world...
so glad you did....
and here in Victoria, it's Melbourne Cup Day...
a holiday for some in the state....
and they say it's the horse race that stops a nation.....

did you back a winner?
if you didn't, there is always next year....
I think the horse I picked out is still running!

Hope you all had a wonderful day....
I did the housework this morning,
and sat and stitched ALL afternoon,
dinner is in the oven.....lasagne, DDs favourite!
chocolate ice cream cake for dessert, YUM.

And tomorrow, no more dashing here and there all day long,
guess what I'm gonna do??????

yay.....more stitching....
got loads to do before the next market,
along with a couple of orders that need to be finished off.

And I need to get some new stuff onto the websites
or else everyone will be bored and won't come to visit!

happy stitching!
Julz

2 comments:

Carin said...

Happy Birthday to your DD!

Kris Meares - Tag Along Teddies said...

Hey Julz! Thought I'd pop on over and repay your visit since you're a 'no reply' blogger and I couldn't email you back. Your horse may still be running, but two friends and I who were lunching together (not for the race, just our weekly chat and catch up) we looked at the clock about half an hour before the race start time and thought yes ... we must remember to turn the TV on to watch. Hmmm ... next remembered half an hour after it was all over - oops! So much for the race stopping the WHOLE nation! Tee! Hee! Hee! Birthday Bear Hugs to your DD and hope you continue your stitching fun - I'm finally on a bit of a roll too - YAY! Bear Hugs! KRIS