Sunday, November 29, 2009

Finally Arrived....

Yes,
finally my Secret Stitchers Angel has received her parcel.
(it was in customs for 10 days apparently!)

So now I can show you what I made for Heike.




I'm so glad that she likes it...
and hopefully will get loads of use out of it.
I got something similiar last year from the lovely Loralyn,
and I love it! The little bag and scissor case go with me everywhere.


A big big THANK YOU must go to Helen for organising this swap again.
I'm sure that I speak for everyone that participated....
it is always wonderful to receive something special from someone across the world, country, state or raod (wherever you may be!)
The care and thought that goes into each parcel is quite inspiring....

If you haven't received yours yet, I hope that you do shortly!

take care
Julz

No comments: