Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Decorating

Hi everyone,
as promised here are some pics of what I do for Christmas decorating.....
this gorgeous guy is in the entrance hall near the front door, just waiting to tell everyone how much longer we have to go....
the kids fill this up to overflowing every year! It was made in 2001, maybe time for a new one....
my little collection of snowmen....yes they are becoming a little additive!!!! but they are so cute...


well, that's a little look at what I do for Christmas.

Would love to see what everyone else does????

happy decorating......

Julz

5 comments:

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh...I just love your decorations...especially the Calender snowman... really beautiful!!
Was finished today with my Christmas decorations... upstairs tomorrow..:o)

Gail said...

love your Christmas decorating....I have also made the wall hanging in your first photo!!

RebeccaMom said...

Your decorations look beautiful! I stopped by from Bee Sew Whimsical just to say hi. You have made some gorgeous items that I saw in some of your posts :) Merry Christmas!

RoseMary said...

Merry Christmas!
I love your decorating, it looks so fun.
Where did you get the pattern for the snowman with the dates on it?
I collect snowmen and would love this one for my other snowmen to have more friends.

Anonymous said...

Love your christmas decorating. I have not yet started mine, but I think the time has come! Thanks for sharing.