Sunday, December 21, 2008

Another Market....

Ok, yesterday, I did another market. See previous post here....
It was a glorious summer day, not too hot, slight breeze, lovely....

And it went very well. I sold quite a few things, which was very pleasing. There were only 2 stalls, myself and a lady that bakes beautiful biscuits and cakes....yes we did get samples! Yummy.
Didn't notice how yuck that wall behind was until after I had taken the pic, I hung up a couple of table throws and forgot to take another photo, (so you will just have to imagine them).

So after all of this, I think I will continue to do the markets, but will try to pick them a bit more carefully. This one I think I might only do once or twice a month, do our big community market, that's only held once a month, and see how I go..

so on a happier note,
cheers Julz

5 comments:

Loralynn said...

I'm so glad to hear that this market went better for you!

Days and colors said...

That sounds much better now! the star you sent me is shining all the time! I have a little something for you on my blog!

Simone de Klerk said...

Your market table looks very chrismassy and happy. I would have loved to come by! Markets are difficult, I think. I used to do some, but I quit. It took too much energy out of me.

Stina Blomgren said...

See... I told you...glad you did try it out one more time... and you have so lovely things made... they will love all of them!! Hugs to you and Merry Christmas!!! :o)

Sweet P said...

I'm glad to hear this market went better for you.

Merry Christmas to you!