Saturday, November 1, 2008

I'm Back.....

Hi everyone,

well it's been a couple of weeks since my last post.
Working almost everyday for the last 2 weeks, when I haven't,
I've been doing the housework. This week is back to normal....almost.

Regina has received her book from post below,
and this is the other little surprise I made her.


And, my Secret Angel Stitcher recipicent has received another parcel and this is what was inside. Does it look familiar?




I'm on the lookout for a big box of goodies from my own partner who has been very very sneaky sending me lovely ecards....wondering who it is???? I know, everything will be revealed very soon....can't wait. I hope that all of you Secret Stitchers Angels out there have recevived some lovely things. Thank you to Helen for organising it all, it's been so much fun.

I have also been busy stitching for the next addition of TCCT out soon, here is a sneak peek....


Can you guess what he might be?

take care until next time,
Julz

No comments: