Sunday, July 27, 2008

Yikes! it's Sunday....


Well, it's Sunday! and I don't know where the weekend has gone again! Always busy but don't seem to have anything to show for it!!! know what I mean?

The birdie applique is coming along, :-)


For the month of August, I've been asked to do a free pattern on TCCT, so I've been working on that...boy it's hard to find something that quick and easy to do and what you think others may like...sorry no sneek peeks....it would give it all away....anyway it will be out when the new addition of the magazine comes out on August 15th...so don't forget to mark your calenders for that....

Also, I'm going to have a giveaway for August on TCCT and here on the blog....join my mailing list for a prize...I'll pop a pic up of the prize closer to the 15th when it all starts. ?????

YD's birthday is coming up soon, getting all of her pressies ready. That's always fun and exciting for all....

Well that's about it... I had better get back to some actual sewing and stop procastinating!!!about it.

cheers Julz

No comments: