Saturday, July 5, 2008

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!

This is a really big thing for me, I have never attempted anything like this before, so bear with me while I learn....could take a while!

A bit about me: I have been into the quilting/patchwork thing for a few years, and with encouragement from a few close friends, have been designing my own thing for about 18 months. Most of my stuff goes onto a site called The Chocolate Crow Trader. I'm sure that a few girls out there know of it....lots of very talented people around.

I'll show you patterns that I have for sale, plus there will be a mailing list (when I learn how to do it), with monthly prizes, competitions etc., new stuff I'm working on and a few other things as they happen.

So, I hope that you enjoy what I present here and come back often to see what else I have been up to.

cheers Julz.

No comments: