Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sighhhhhhh......................

Do you ever have one of those days, where you just feel "blue"?

For no reason at all, life's great, busy, but great and one day you just want to crawl under the bedcovers and stay there......cos you're feeling "blue".......


That was my yesterday.


Didn't want to do anything even though I have heaps to do, Christmas cards to write (haven't even started them yet!), presents to wrap, baking to do, end of school stuff to do, work, sewing, the list goes on......and on.....and on....


And today, nothing will get done either, it's off to work!!!!! Can't win, can I?


Well, that's my little whinge for now....
Julz

2 comments:

Simone de Klerk said...

Oh dear Julz, not a good time to go through this (is it ever?) Maybe try to put less on your list 'to do'! I hope your day did turn out a little better today and that you are able to get some things done. Try to enjoy what you are doing (O:

Sweet P said...

Julz, everyone has a blue day now and then. When I get blue I let it happen. It's less tiring to let the blues happen, than to fight them. Make a cup of your favorite beverage, sit down and relax. Breathe deep and enjoy life.