Sunday, June 18, 2023

where has the month gone?

my orchids are sending out loads of flower stems...
sold a few,
with a few more to go to market soon, 
but lots to keep!
my greeting cards are coming along nicely,
selling a few which is lovely, 
hopefully the warmer months when more peeps are around will be better!
the start of a new item for the stall, 
but these take time, 
but hopefully the scrap bin will be a little less as I go along....
love a pile of trimmings!
my garden is filled with pink nerines at the moment!
thank you Grandma Ellen!

and this one become my new banner, 
love coming home at this time of the day to capture amazing sunsets!


and my lunch spot last week!

 

2 comments:

kiwikid said...

Lovely the orchids are coming into flower, I am lucky to have one out and another coming. Interesting stitching. Love your new banner and great lunch spot. The nerines are beautiful.

Chookyblue...... said...

Must dig my cards out..... The nerines are pretty