Wednesday, December 7, 2022

finished!

well the ensuite is finally finished...all the painting was done last weekend,
and all the other little finishing touches!
yay, very happy with how it turned out...
think I need new towels to  match now?


this gorgeous orchid was given to me last year, 
and somehow I have managed to get another flower spike on it,
never been able to do it before, 
usually have them with the first spike and then throw them out several months later, 
so happy this one has bloomed again as a very special friend gave it to me!

we went down the back to slash the grass on Sunday, 
yes I know it was 34 degrees!
did it in the morning before it got too hot and finished about 1pm, 
the grass was so long I could of got lost in it (I'm only short!)

found these beauties while watching hubby on the tractor, 
in between digging up the blackberries!

two more swaps arrived from the USA

celebrated another trip around the sun, 
these from the fambam


think I have enough pink gemstone pendants?

 Julz

3 comments:

Maria said...

Bathroom looks fantastic. Hmm! New towels would be nice.
The back block did need slashing.
Some lovely gifts and beautiful blooms.

jude's page said...

Always lovely blooms at your place, and your ensuite looks divine.

kiwikid said...

Ensuite looks amazing, you must be very happy with it. That grass was long, no snakes in it I hope! Those purple flowers are lovely. You have done well with that orchid, I have several here, one flowers three or four times a year, the others seem to sit and watch!