Tuesday, January 19, 2021

over half way through January!



some pretties followed me home from LQS in Wandin North and from Spotlight

some pretty blooms on my succulents, 
but these ones coming from the centre are called death blooms, 
yes it means the end of this plant, but fortunatley they throw lots of "pups"!



4 more blocks for my #modablockheads3 quilt...
only a few more to go..
I actually have enough for the top now, 
the rest will go on the back, 
found a lovely TOT cream for the setting triangles,
just need something for the border around the centre

the blocks right at the bottom are leftovers...
there will be a few more...
there will be lots of rearranging as these were just pulled out to see how I was going with sizing.

found this cute little green bug on one of my plants

looks like a ladybug but totally green!

 and the bees have been enjoying my orange gum blossoms!

6 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Some gorgeous fabrics attached themselves to you while you were in the shops. Looking forward to seeing how they end up. Beautiful blocks.....great progress.

kiwikid said...

Aren't the gum blossoms wonderful at the moment! Your blog header photo is beautiful. Great goodies came home with you and your blocks are wonderful, great to be so close to a finish.

Denice Barker said...

Beautiful flowers (coming from someone looking at a frozen world right now) and quilts! You have been very busy!

jude's page said...

Great work with those blocks, good layout, love your bee photo and sad about the succulent plant, but beautiful photo of the flower.

Janice said...

You did find some lovelies while shopping. I love your version of BH3. I will look so good when finished. I can’t believe there are only 3 more blocks to go.

Lin said...

Very nice fabric haul there and your blockhead blocks are looking great. Lovely flowers. xx