Sunday, November 22, 2020

first weekend away in forever!

my orange lillies are amazing this year...

a couple more of my roses...still going strong
the sweet pea hanging basket is coming to an end I think...
first year I have grown them in a long time

pretty geraniums 
another cute package arrived containing..

what else but fabric!
hubby almost stepped on this guy one night going to turn the sprinkler off 
I almost stepped on this one going up the steps towards the house.
got to visit my favourite place ...first time we have been anywhere in 6 months!

and its been 13 months since our last visit here...we were coming in March of this year but then Covid hit!
and while we were here, we got to play with this machine!

 and in the outside bathroom a thrush had decided to make a nest, but unfortunately she abandoned it (before we got there) my sister had just left the nest in basket where it was...

3 comments:

dq said...

Awe, sad the baby birds were abandoned.

You have a few critters walking in dangerous places and some beautiful beautiful flowers to enjoy.

Karen's Korner said...

Is that a cane toad?????? Interesting looking fabric package. What a fabulous view.

jude's page said...

Beautiful flowers in your garden and glad you got away