Thursday, July 16, 2020

2 days on 2 days off

now you may say..what is she talking about?
well that's my current work roster!
getting a bit draining, but one the other side I'm actually getting quite a few things done

these hearts are from a swap on FB, think I have one more to come....then I'll decide what I'm going to do with them
 finished another one of these....have an order for 3....half way through 
 a rather decandent morning tea from the boss...caramel pecan pie
 and its finished! blue backing and binding...now to get it to its new owner
 bought some of these binding clips from my last Spotlight order...why have I not got them before, so easy to use and no being stabbed by pins!
 we have had some rather cold mornings again, this was Wednesday morning, sun up, fog rolling around..so pretty!
and a few other photos from my walk


 little bits of colour in the garden,,,
the perfume on this one is just amazing!
 red camillas are just so pretty!
 so is the very close up of this delicate pale pink one...isn't Mother Nature amazing?
ok back to doing our taxes! yuck!
and then to an afternoon of sewing..hopefully
Julz

7 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Pretty hearts....looking forward to seeing what you do with them. You have a generous boss. Thanks for sharing your walk and the gorgeous scenery.

kiwikid said...

You have been making some wonderful things. Two days on and then two off must be disrupting to the normal routine, but then normal has not been around for a while!! Beautiful garden photos and walk photos, love the misty mornings. Hubby is doing our taxes here too, not happily I might add!! 😁😁

Michelle Ridgway said...

Sweet hearts Julie. Beautiful stars in your garden and I love those moody misty views. Stay safe down there xx

jude's page said...

Your misty morning photos are amazing, and that pecan pie looks rather yummy. Enjoy your sewing time, it sounds good.

Chookyblue...... said...

Love my binding clips.... Great photos.....

dq said...

Pecan pie is my favorite! I have never made one with such a beautiful lattice topped crust!

Your photos are so beautiful. By the way, I didn't realize succulents would bloom. I don't think they bloom in my climate. Time will tell.

Raedene said...

Stunning photos of your walk scenery. Pretty hearts and oh, that pie!