Sunday, January 19, 2020

weekend update

 went to Spotty on Friday...
left with a few purchases...
in my defense 2/3rds of these are for swaps during the year, all sorted except 2 months
dinner Friday night, Beef Stir Fry...quick easy and delicious!
 my orange flowering gum that my sister gave me when I turned 40 is blooming and is totally loaded with buds, there are only a few out but in a few days it is going to be stunning!
 native orchid I found way down the back when we were slashing on Saturday
it survived!
 looking back up towards the house...
all nice and clear again
 Sunday bought rain, thunder, lightning and a bit of hail...
my garden is loving it and all our tanks are full!
another lesson done...

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Great purchases from Spotty, your gum tree is stunning, we have a row of orange gums down the street, they look amazing when in full flower. Beautiful orchids. So good to get the rain, our tanks are full too. Beautiful flowers you have created.