Thursday, December 26, 2013

SSCS 2013

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas day, 
my family and I had an excellent day, 
lots of laughs, good company and great food
and no dishes to do!

got up early and went for my morning walk, 
so glad I did...

presents were opened and this is my beautiful present from Ana Maria
a beautiful dresden plate cushion cover is glorious colours that suit my lounge to a T!
(just need to get a bigger cushion insert than I have)
and a lovely wall hanging for next Christmas...

thank you so much Ana Maria
your presents are very much appreciated, I love them. 
Julz

4 comments:

Susan said...

Love the Dresden plate, beautiful colours.

Ana Maria said...

I'm very happy that you like my Dresden pillow cover. and as your friend said, not that exotic, anyway! Happy New Year!

Lida said...

The presents look fabulous! In the Netherlands we celebrate Christmas for two days, so overhere it is still eating, dinking and enjoying each others company!
No snow, but maybe winter still comes!
Hugs
Lida

Chookyblue...... said...

great gifts from Ana Maria........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2013......