Thursday, September 5, 2013

friends swap 2013

after an extremely CRAP day at work I came home to find this.....
 my beautifully wrapped Friends Swap parcel!
and inside....wow
F=fabric
R=relax (mug rug with flavoured teas and my fav cherry ripe)
I=insipre (2 gorgeous patterns, one I have wanted for ages!)
E=embroidered (hexie mug mat and cross stitched pincushion)
N=notions (embroidery thread in delish colours and sewing machine threadholder)
D=dolly (a gorgeous praire doll LOVE HER!)
S=sewing (embroidery hoop made into a sewing set complete with pen, thread cutter tape, needles and ripper)

thank you Kirrily for all of my goreous presents!

great minds think alike...

Julz

I'll post tomorrow what I sent to Kirrily

1 comment:

Lida said...

Lovely presents and the doll is just sweet!
Hugs
Lida