Sunday, March 17, 2013

yesterday part 3

some beuatiful examples of stitchery and piecing

this one was all blanket stitch applique, stunning on the black background

only small, but stunning!

more applique but on a mottled background...

some beautiful needleturn applique

this one really caught my eye..yes I'm a purple girl but the workmanship was beautiful!


 one of my favourites!
this one was something different, the colours didn't scream at you and they blended in when standing close, as you moved away the pattern really took shape...lovely!

the workmanship in this was stunning, tiny tiny stitching! really beautiful work

on my wish list of to do's .... a giant dahlia this one was a bit different as the centre was a dresden plate....

and my favourite for the day.....


No comments: