Saturday, September 1, 2012

photo a day catch up!

ok I know! I'm late again...
so we have 3...

down.... looking down at the mess on the floor in the sewing room!

card....with my favourite little birdies on it!
hidden....the ufo pile hidden in the basket!

this month has past quickly again...
and Spring has begun...
I don't think I will do the September photo a day....
but will try to keep to regular postings...
I have thoroughly enjoyed the photo a day hosted by Fatmumslim....
it's been a challenge at times to think of something to fit the theme of the day...
 




2 comments:

Lida said...

Well that Pile I recognise and the mess on the floor too! We are busy people so things like that are normal! Hugs
lida

quilterliz said...

G'day Julz. I love the card with the wrens on it, they are just the sweetest little birds. We had many families of them when we had the farm, but sadly don't see many here in town. Take care. Liz...