Sunday, May 13, 2012

may 13 MUM

these always remind me of my Grandmother (Mum's Mum)the only grandparent I knew and these are from her garden...I took them from Mum's garden many years ago, and they travel to all the houses I have lived in...
Camillas remind me of my Mum...she loved this deep red colour...and it's one of my favourites too!


Happy Mothers Day to all the Mums out there...hope you are celebrating with loved ones, or manage to talk on the phone, pop in and say Hi....remember your Mum, she is the only one you've got!

Julz

1 comment:

quilterliz said...

G'day Julz. Lovely photos. Hope you have a great Mothers Day as well. It's been a miserable, wet and cold day here. I have just finished whitewashing the old cupboard for my laundry and I have had to do it in the garage because of the rain. Take care. Liz...