Sunday, November 20, 2011

another weekend bites the dust


well another weekend has bitten the dust...
errrr...
mud!

what mixed weather we have had, yesterday it absolutely bucketed down ALL DAY!
today is just a lovely Spring day...not overly warm, but sunny...
got out in the garden, trimmed all the roses ready for another flowering...
trimmed a few bushes that had shot up over the last few weeks...
fixed DH up...after he managed to cut his leg with the chainsaw!
just a deep gash...very lucky..

finished my SSCS, it's packed, wrapped, labelled and ready to post tomorrow...
Woo Hoo!

Made a banner for Christmas (that's it in the header)
found all of my old Christmas fabric and planning a few more for the market in 2 weeks..

Managed to talk DH into coming with me to AQM in Melbourne next weekend!!!!
Have decided if I'm going to be doing designing and trying to sell my stuff I need to see what the professionals are doing...as I would like to have a stall there next year.....big plans afoot.

Julz

3 comments:

Lida said...

Your weekend has almost gone, here the sunday just started and we still have to have breakfast! I hope you have lots of sunny days to enjoy the work you did and that man must have an angel on his shoulder! Have a good trip next Sunday and lots of inspiration! Hugs
Lida

Linda said...

I will be at the AQM with Lenora....make sure you say Hi! Hope DH's leg is okay.

Chookyblue...... said...

glad to hear the SSCS is ready to post off........