Thursday, October 28, 2010

more Friends Swap

this is what I sent to Lida in the Friends Swap hosted by Khris,


F = furry friends chocolate and fabric

R = Ric Rac (red and cream with little brown ball thingys on it)

I = Indigo coloured bag or inspiration

E = embroidery threads (cottage garden threads)

N = notepad and needlecase (to match the bag)

D = doiley (I call these candle mats also)

S = stitchery kit and stitchery pattern

This is a really lovely swap to be involved in...my partner was fantastic! and still is...
I think we both had fun stalking each others blog for details...
Lida is a really lovely lady and thanks for being a wonderful swap partner,
and to Khris thanks for hosting a swap that was so much fun to be in!
Julz

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts sent..........everyone seems to have enjoy this swap that i have seen......

Lida said...

It are surely beautiful and nice gifts! I am a very happy and lucky woman to have such a nice and generous swap-partner! I enjoy loking and touching them!! Thanks again!!
Hugs,
Lida