Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Happy Belated Australia Day...

Happy Australia Day to all for yesterday.

I would of posted yesterday but I made myself a promise....
not to blog surf all day and get nothing else done....
You know how it is...
skip from one blog to another to another to another...
and before you know it...

the day is gone!
so I checked my emails and reading list very quickly, did the housework (yuk), and sat down to try and finish these....




this one just needs to be trimmed and the binding put on. It's all quilted.


Yes this one I stuffed up!
I trimmed one block at 4 1/2" instead of 5 1/2" .....

I have now made them 4 1/2" square and will make up a smaller wall hanging with them...
I'm thinking small sashings with cornerstones...
maybe in cream and red, and then a green border

I'll have a play with it today when I get back...
taking my girls out to the movies...

they only have a few more days of the holidays left....

BACK TO SCHOOL ON MONDAY!!!!!!
(I'm not doing a happy dance....really!
Theses holidays seemed to go on forever...especially when one of them has been on said holiday since the beginning of November!!!!!)