Sunday, August 2, 2009

Weekend is almost over....again!

Well, where has this weekend gone....busy, busy, busy!

Yesterday, took YD to a birthday party at Awesome Fun, place full of yelling and screaming kids, racing down slides, playing chasey, having fun, eating party food, having more fun....great few hours.....
that's her coming down the slide in the purple....

shopping for me for a few hours by myself....bliss....pity it wasn't in a quilt shop....

Sunday was market day...up early...car all packed yesterday (sorry forgot to take pics!), drive to market, 10 minutes down the road....lovely!

Met the lovely Cath Baynes from Willow Valley Store.....lovely!
and Robyn....who it turns out I've known for years.....

here are a couple of pics of the stall....it was so windy and I was afraid that our little pop up gazebo was going to collapse....
which guess what it did right at the end of the day!!!!
So annoyed...
as we were packing up and along came a big gust of wind, and before we could get the roof off,
BENT FRAME
.....hubby is going to try and fix it for me...but we will see...might have to purchase a more sturdy frame to cope with wind!
(Grrrrrr....)

Sold quite a few things....so now I must start to sew to replenish the stocks....never enough time in the day...but I will make time.

Thank you to everyone that stopped by...loads of business cards went out....so hopefully a few will visit the blog to see what I'm up to (or not! as the case maybe) and join the mailing list (yes Robyn I see that you have already....thank you!)

So all in all, a good weekend....and I even managed to trace out quite a few of those BOMs that I am SO behind on.....

that's it, I'm off to make a coffee and try to feel not quite so wind blown!
Julz

No comments: