Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grrrrrr..... double grrr!!!!!

sorry I haven't posted for a couple of weeks....still feel like C***! Went to work yesterday....long day.....then had to go and pick up ED from Tafe at 10pm.....got home at about 10.45pm.....soooooo tired this morning......

Not all bad though....got home at 6pm and look what the postie had bought for me!
just need to decide what I'm going to make with them....

So onward and upward....I suppose....sorry I'm really a wet blanket at the moment.....I really don't do sick very well......wish it was just the flu...at least that would of been easier to cope with.

Hopefully next week I'll be back on track.....
take care
Julz

1 comment:

Pauline said...

Hi Julz,
Love your blog...thanks for leaving a comment on my giveaway..good luck with it~I have been sick for 2 weeks too and I dont DO sick very well either...its nasty..on the mend now though..glad you are too.