Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Slowly Does It...

OMG where has the time gone to again! Almost 2 weeks since my last post, SORRY!!!!

I have done a little stitching and got these 4 blocks done from here.....
Love those bunnies! So quick and easy to do...one day I'll get around to doing the needleturn ones! Probably in about a hundred years! But that's another story....

And I managed to finish one of my PIF gifts which will be arriving in Norway soon......
just a little tease!

And I'm working on the second PIF...so don't worry Rosemary it is getting closer!

Now I'm off to school assembly with my youngest who has been chosen as a Vice Captain for yr 6 (her last year of primary school)...she is very excited...they get a tshirt with Leadership Captain embroidered on it and a badge....all with special duties to help out the teachers and children in their classes.

cheers Julz

1 comment:

Laila L S said...

PIF gift has arrived in Norway.
Thanks a lot, I really love my gift! I`ll blog about it soon.