Sunday, February 1, 2009

One BOM down....

Several more to go....
Here is a pic of Gail's BOM...

decided to do 2 of these, one for me and one to give....if I do them both at the same time....I won't be running around for last minute pressies (stop laughing....it's a good thought! We will see just how far I get....)

Not as hot here today, so much better than 45 I can tell you....

Kiddies are back to school tomorrow.....YAY!!!! Not that I don't like having them home....but can do without all of the running all over the countryside for friends etc.

take care,
cheers Julz

3 comments:

Deb said...

How senisble doing two at the same time. One less Christmas pressie you need to worry about. They look great.

Simone de Klerk said...

How clever, to do two at the same time! Willowberry has her second block ready! Have a more cooling week.

Anonymous said...

Hi Julz, I think it is a fantastic idea to do 2 at the same time as there is nothing worse than rushing to make something. I hope your family and friends are all safe with all those terrible fires that are raging out of control. Best Wishes, Evonne xx