Sunday, April 26, 2020

what have I been up to?

well still at work
(essential worker...pharmacy)
but rolling roster, so seem to have more time to do some of the things I want to do, funny isn't it? I haven't had any extra time off, just different to when I'm usually off...so taking advantage of that I have been busy doing this....
block 13 in 3 sizes
 stuff the last one up several times...Jack and I were great friends
 made some purchases from Kmart and potted them up
 my red nerines have gone crazy
 last blooms from the garden before the cold weather hits
 Aldi is trap! one of the 2 I bought plus some other things I will show in coming days/weeks

 one quarter of the next block....so many colour combos! 
decisions decisions
 and one that we all need to remember, especially when out and about shopping
to be kind to all staff in stores
to be kind to ourselves
and just 
BE KIND 
in general

Julz

5 comments:

Anorina @SameliasMum said...

Your blocks look great and I love all your succulents. That combi is especially fabulous.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your blocks and you have such a lovely garden. Take care and stay well Julie xx

Maria said...

Your blocks look great but tricky....
Lots of loveliness in your garden and fabulous pots...

kiwikid said...

Wonderful blocks, some are challenging aren't they!! Your plant pots and plants look good, I like the little hedgehogs.

dq said...

That first block you posted is so darn cute! Is it foundation paper pieced?