Saturday, March 10, 2018

My March so far....

well I have taken up the March Charge challenge to help fight cancer
see my story and to donate, 
click on the picture below...
I'm up to day 10 and walked 35 kms so far...
my target is 100kms and to raise $250 towards helping to find a cure...
so if you can spare a few dollars on help with this, I would be most appreciative!
I'm not doing this for a particular person in my life, as there are many who suffer, 
some close some not...
my point being, cancer affects every single one of us, 
whether we know a family or friend, a work mate, old school friends, a neighbor...
there is someone affected and we can all help in such a tiny way to help overcome this dreadful disease!

so if you are able to help with a couple of dollars, please do 
(maybe forgo that morning coffee once a week)
all of my progress can be found on my page (just follow the link)
cheers Julz

1 comment:

kiwikid said...

Well done, walking for a great cause. Donation made.