Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Christmas update

 new nail colour to finish celebrating Christmas and to bring in the New Year!
 this is probably why I don't wrap when others are around...
there's always someone who does this!
 my lovely gifts from Erica in the No Fuss Swap for Christmas 
minus the gingerbread man ...
 some of my Christmas gifts from family...
 and finally my 2017 SSCS present!
Isn't it gorgeous, the stitching is divine!
thank you to Marcia,
 (I'm pretty sure that's who my partner was).
and below is a close up of her stitching...
such a cute design...
can't wait til Christmas next year to put him up on the wall!

I hope that you all got to spend Christmas with loved ones near and far. 

Thank you to Chookyblue for organising another brilliant swap, 
you're always so busy,
 but you take the time to do this, 
and I know that everyone who participates in this one swap are so appreciative of all your hard work year in year out!
So again thank you Donna!
Julz

4 comments:

Maria said...

Sew many lovely gifts you received for Christmas 🎄..
Always enjoy both Swaps.


Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Christmas gifts and love your SSCS wall hanging xx

kiwikid said...

Love the Santa wall hanging, you received great Christmas gifts.

Anthea said...

Lovely gifts there Julz... can't wait to see what you do with the Elizabeth Hartman pattern... great colour on the nails too!

(ps, the Australia Day swap is on again if you want to join in)