Tuesday, December 27, 2016

secret santa sack swap

Ilene from retdairyqueen was my partner in this swap
now we were allowed to open these on December 18th,
sorry to only now post photos,
busy busy busy!

my gorgeous santa contained all of these parcels!

inside was lovely Cat Kidson hand cream and cuticle balm,
and a gorgeous beaded angel who is hanging on my advent calender

and lovely Summery table runner!

and a cute apron!

this amazing little tree hanging,
and a Christmas napkin holder

chocolate! (that didn't make it to the fridge!)
a book mark and
a shoe bag to match my laundry bag from another swap earlier in year where Illene was my partner also...
how lucky am I????

thank you Illene, my presents are gorgeous!
thank you to Cheryl for hosting another fantastic swap,
this was the first year that I managed to do this one, and I don't think it will be the last somehow!
Julz

1 comment:

allthingzsewn said...

Your secret Santa was very talented and generous. Thanks for sharing. I'm just posting my beautiful gifts today, so you did good.