Monday, December 26, 2016

SSCS 2016

well  Christmas has come and gone for another year!
all that build up and it's over.
Once again I was in ChookyBlue's SSCS,
love this swap so much...
this year my parcel came all the way from Norway...
now there are a few girls in the swap from there,
so it was a guessing game as to who my partner was????

It turned out to be Laila from Jacobs Quilt,
and didn't she spoilt me?
first off this cute little ornie
and today when we got back from our mini holiday,
this cute zippered pouch with an embroidered front,
inside it was a cute card holder
(I've had the pattern for this for years and never got around to making one, now I don't need to!)
and a little 2 1/2" charm pack of French General La Fete De Noel...
and a gorgeous postcard!

thank you Laila for my lovely gifts!
and thank you Elf Donna for organising this amazing swap again, as you do year after year!
I know that there are many of us that look forward to this each and every year
Julz

3 comments:

Jindi's Cottage said...

Lovely presents from Laila...enjoy...I look forward to this swap each year too...

Laila said...

Hi. I'm so happy you like it. It was fun making it for you. Have a Happy new year .
Hugs from Norway :-)

Chookyblue...... said...

always great to leave a little suspense until Christmas........lovely gifts from Laila........and so pleased you have joined in the SSCS once again...........