Tuesday, August 21, 2012

it's here!

Yes my Friends Swap parcel has landed from the lovely Sandra....
do you want to see what I got? 

 beautifully wrapped in pink, blue and mauve tissue paper and silvery ribbons!
F for fabric and fridge magnet about friends...
R and I for reading and inspiration... 
love Bari J books, she is such a star and soooo talented!
E for enjoy
(and they will be gone shortly after dinner I think!)
N for necessary...
a lovely kitchen hand towel, some lovely hand cream (smells divine) and a cute cupcake, 
made from a rolled up face cloth with the cutest strawberry on top!
D for doll...
isn't she cute?
and 
 
S for scarf...
now normally I don't do scarves, but this one is just stunning and as I do wear a bit of black this will get a lot of use I'm sure....

So firstly THANK YOU SANDRA for being a wonderful partner, 
(hope your parcel arrives soon)...
and THANK YOU KHRIS for running another awesome swap!











3 comments:

Khris said...

All lovely goodies there...well done girls...hugs Khris

Lida said...

Wow, you were spoiled! love the things she made and bought for you!
Enjoy, hugs
Lida

grandmarockton said...

THANKS again for ALL the LOVELY ness